Its almost 2020 and I still can’t believe it. Boy does time fly. I like to reflect on the things that I’ve learned throughout the year and use them as guidance for the next year. Every year I realize most of these things but it seems to get truer and truer the older I get. I’m not surprised because as we get older things are being put more into perspective. Here is what I learned. Feel free to let me know what you’ve learned!
– Keep your circle small. Not everyone has your best interest.
– Don’t let anyone strip you of your emotions. No one can take those away from you.
– People want want want and just expect to get it. I love to help in any way that I can. That’s just the type of person I am. But at what cost? Why I am bending over backward for people who don’t even consider me?
– Have fun with my writing. I shouldn’t let what’s on social media discourage me. This is what I want to do and that’s all that matters.
– Do not compare yourself to others.
– Never feel forced to do anything. It’s always okay to say no.
– Take a break when you need it. Whoever doesn’t get it is just wasting your energy.
– Lastly, I am stronger than I ever thought I was. I mean come on I had the worst pregnancy and a pretty difficult labor and delivery. If I can do that. I can do anything.
Have you seen these?
As always, thanks so much for reading! Questions, comments, and feedback are always welcome. If you enjoyed this post, please comment, like and share! Make sure to check out my Instagram; @T_scorner 💋