A More Realistic Christmas List
All I want for Christmas is… 🎶 Hey hey hey everyone! I hope everyone is having a great day and enjoying these Blogmas posts. I’m having such a great time doing them. It’s a nice switch up from my other posts. Today on day 9 of Blogmas, I’m going to be sharing with you my real Christmas wishlist. If you haven’t already I suggest checkout out my super unrealistic wishlist. I also just wanted to mention quickly that gifts do not define Christmas. Please don’t ever let materialistic things or any items ruin a day meant to spread love and joy with loved ones. With that being said, I present to you, everything I could ever want for Christmas this year!
- Crockpot– It’s cozy meal season and I want to slow cook things the right way! I’ve tried to do 2 slow cooker meals on the stove in my regular pot but it’s not the same.
- Instant Pot– I would want either this or the crockpot but definitely not both. I like that the Instant Pot has a rice cooker option. It would be nice to have perfectly cooked rice each time.
- A more in-depth measuring set – I’m not trying to do that extra work y’all. Just let me know what 1/8 teaspoon is in one shot.
- Wok – I’m a huge fan of Chinese cuisine. Since moving I’ve incorporated a lot of it into our meals. A wok is KEY 🔑 to a perfectly cooked Chinese dish.
- Kettle – I grew up in a very Jamaican household. Jamaicans LOVE tea. I drank tea every morning probably since I was born. So I’ve always had a kettle to boil water quickly. We don’t have a kettle in our apartment so I always have to boil water in a pot and the pouring process from the pot to the mug sometimes gets messy and annoying.
- Eat Like a Gilmore – In an alternate universe, I lived in Stars Hollow, Connecticut. I’m currently in the middle of re-watching Gilmore Girls for the 100th time. It only makes sense that I get the cookbook so I can relate to them on a food level too. No, but seriously I think it would be so cool to try out some recipes that Sookie made!
- Luke’s Mug – They actually sell mugs that look like the ones in Luke’s Diner! They are so cute.
- Parks and Rec Trivia Game – Although I am also a die-hard Parks and Rec fan, I’d still much rather live in Stars Hallow than Pawnee but that’s beside the point. Target sells a fun looking trivia game in honor of the show! I know my friends and I would have an awesome time playing it. We’re obsessed.
- Cravings by Chrissy Teigen – One thing I enjoy about Chrissy besides her open bluntness and extreme sarcasm is her passion for food. Just like her, I love to eat. I also don’t have a cookbook in my kitchen yet.
- A gift card to Chilis – I’ve been craving Chili’s for weeks. I know I could easily just go get it but I just haven’t. Ha!
- Mani/Pedi– Honestly, I haven’t stepped foot inside of a nail salon for a little over a year. I used to go every 2/3 weeks. It would be nice to get pampered for a few hours.
PS. It snowed today for the first time here in Jersey! It was beautiful and all I could think of was “I smell snow”. Sorry not sorry for all of the Gilmore references.
If you or anyone you know is participating in Blogmas let me know in the comments so I can check them out and add their link to my original Blogmas post!
As always, thanks so much for reading! Questions, comments, and feedback are always welcome. If you enjoyed this post, please comment, like and share! Make sure to check out my Instagram; @tianiangela_ and my latest video on YouTube💋