What was I thinking agreeing to post every single day? I probably wasn’t. I am already so deep into Blogmas, I don’t want to ruin my streak but today’s original post has to be postponed. Today was one of the busiest days of my life and it seems like it was all for nothing. Today I’m going to share with you all of the annoying things that happened to me today.
- Today was a slow DoorDash day. One of my deliveries was about a 20-minute drive (out of zone) and the person couldn’t even tip.
- I rushed my whole day so that I can make it to the Magic of Lights drive-through show.
- I didn’t have a meal to eat.
- My left rear tire is low.
- I drove for 3 hours (DoorDash) and then an hour to the lights show (plus 45 minute wait to exit to the venue) only for the entry to be closed. The venue was full. I had to drive 1 hour back home.
- I have stress knots.
- My right leg hurts from stepping on the gas all day.
- I didn’t have time to edit my original post.
- I didn’t get to clean/straighten up.
- I just want to cry.
I think I’m just going to take it down for the night. I’m probably going to leave the place as is. I hope the dishes will wash themselves. All I want right now is my Lorelai and Rory fix with something warm to eat. I hope everyone had an amazing day and have an even better night wherever you are on the globe. Leave a comment letting me know where on the globe you’re from!
If you or anyone you know is participating in Blogmas let me know in the comments so I can check them out and add their link to my original Blogmas post!
As always, thanks so much for reading! Questions, comments, and feedback are always welcome. If you enjoyed this post, please comment, like and share! Make sure to check out my Instagram; @tianiangela_ and my latest video on YouTube💋