Hey, ya’ll! How is everyone today? I am so happy. My baby boy, Isaiah is officially 4 months today. Also, It’s finally February! Felt like January was going to last forever. February is an awesome month known for many great things. Such as Black History Month and finding out if we will have a longer winter. The first thing you probably think of is Valentine’s Day.
Why not start off the month with the utmost self-love. Acknowledging everything I love about me.
This month doesn’t just have to be about your significant other or friend etc. Make it about you. Below I’ve challenged myself to think of 10 things I love about myself. 5 things I love about me as a person and 5 things I love about my appearance.
I challenge you to do the same!
The Qualities I Love About Myself
1. I love my need for organization. I think it’s a great quality to have. I have been told by many that my organizing has even kept them on track.
2. I love how strong I love others. I always want the best for everyone. I love seeing and making others around me happy.
3. I love the fact that I write. Writing is such a beautiful thing. Whether it be a letter to a loved one or a product review; you name it, I write about it.
4. I can have a good time. No matter what the situation is I am able to lighten up the mood. This has been something I can successfully say I am proud of.
5. I’m all fun and games but I’m also all about my business. I don’t take crap from anyone. I get things done when I need to and I always speak my mind. Although this can get me in trouble sometimes.
The Physical Things I Love About Myself
1. I have about 3 unique birthmarks that I love. I have an odd-shaped cream-colored one on my thigh that people tend to mistake for a piece of paper or lint. I have an upside-down heart-shaped one on my throat. I also have a really tiny black one under my nose that no one ever notices.
2. I have extremely tiny ears and I think they are the cutest.
3. After an awesome pedicure, I’m sure my feet are cute enough to model on some type of feet related commercial.
4. I can’t say I don’t love my smile. I can definitely use it to my advantage sometimes.
5. I love my physique. I love the curves I was given. I love the way my clothes hug my body.
I think this is a great way to start off the month. Don’t forget to let me know when you do the challenge too!
As always, thanks so much for reading! Questions, comments, and feedback are always welcome. If you enjoyed this post, please comment, like and share! Make sure to check out my Instagram; @T_scorner 💋