I want to thank Nabeela for nominating me for this super cool award! I was really excited about this one because I love food and cooking. It has become such a stress relief for me. Make sure to go check out Nabeela’s blog where you can find great lifestyle advice, talented sketches, and so much more. She even started a YouTube channel!
1. Thank the person that nominated you.
2. Ping the creator of this award, Elisha.
3. Add an image of your favorite food or use the same featured image as your nominator.
4. Answer the five questions.
5. Create five questions about food.
6. Nominate five people.
Questions and answers:
1. What is your favorite Cuisine? Favorite food?
Ahh. This varies quite often but I guess I will go off my current cravings. Right now my favorite cuisine would be a mix of Mexican and Italian. (I can’t choose just 1!) I love a good steak taco or a steaming hot chicken parmesan. I actually just made my own for the first time just the other day!
Chicky chicky parm parm 😉 Who knows this reference?
2. What do you make for breakfast usually?
I just started eating breakfast last year because I was pregnant. If I didn’t have breakfast I would literally throw up until I did. I had a pretty harsh pregnancy Before then, I hated eating breakfast… it would actually make me feel sick.
Anywho, currently, I’ve been pretty satisfied with a fried egg and multigrain toast. While we are on the breakfast topic, Isaiah, my 8-month-old will have a scrambled egg after a bottle. Today I made him plantains! He really enjoyed it.
3. What is the best food you prepared so far?
I’m really impressed with my homemade pico de gallo, guacamole, and tortilla chips! I’ve never made any of that before from scratch so I was quite impressed with myself.
4. Share a memorable moment related to any food?
I was a really picky eater as a child all the way up to like 2/3 years ago. My mom kept my meals pretty simple but I always go back to my 1 favorite childhood meal which was a breaded chicken cutlet with white rice and some veggies. Whenever I eat it now I still get this sense of comfort and happiness.
Just recently I prepared a baby version of the meal and Isaiah loved it! It put the biggest smile on my face.
5. What flavor do you like in your Ice cream?
Hands down vanilla. Vanilla ice cream all day every day! (With rainbow sprinkles of course)
Anyone else who wants to answer the questions please feel free to! You can even answer below in the comments. I look forward to seeing your answers! I literally LOVE food.
Questions for you:
- What is your earliest food-related memory?
- What is your favorite takeout dish?
- What is your favorite meal to cook?
- Do you prefer sweet or savory? Or both? Tell us your favorite sweet and or savory foods!
- What do you like to drink with dinner?
As always, thanks so much for reading! Questions, comments, and feedback are always welcome. If you enjoyed this post, please comment, like and share! Make sure to check out my Instagram; @T_scorner and my latest video on Youtube💋