Hi everyone! I hope you are all staying as healthy and as safe as possible. I hope your family and friends are as well. I’m doing my best to do my part at helping stop the spread. Since I’m a stay at home mom anyway, staying home with my son all day is definitely not new to me. Also, Isaiah isn’t even old enough to know whats going on. So nothing has really changed!
Other than the fact that we can’t do many public things or I can’t see my friends. Which is okay! That’s what all these electronics were made for. My friends and I have been having so much fun playing Imessage games.
I’ve seen so many people doing creative things while they’ve been at home. What we are going through is no joke and it shouldn’t be taken lightly but it’s nice to see some happiness and smiles still circulating.
Here are some more things I’ve been doing at home!
• I blew up Isaiah’s tummy time water mat. Which he absolutely hated! Think of a baby water bed.
• We take walks or find low key paths to walk. I look for places where there are little to no people and social distance when it’s necessary!
• I was able to do spring cleaning. It’s one of my favorite things. I got to get rid of a good amount of stuff. I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.
• I was able to make one of my favorite meals and it was delicious.
• I’ve been watching movies and somehow I ended up watching Outbreak because it was trending on Netflix. Yikes.
• I’ve also been working on a new ab challenge so stay tuned for those results.
I’d say I’ve been keeping productive.
These past few days for my own mental health. I’ve stopped being consumed by all the news. I didn’t open up any subreddits or turn on the news for a day but that didn’t last. So I try to limit myself and check about once a day. I figured if something new was going to happen, I’d find out somehow.
What are some things you’ve been doing at home?
As always, thanks so much for reading! Questions, comments, and feedback are always welcome. If you enjoyed this post, please comment, like and share! Make sure to check out my Instagram; @T_scorner 💋