I would like to give a big thank you to Tangie from Mrs. T’s Corner, for nominating me for my first BrainStorms award. She has a very incredible blog where she talks about the word of the Lord. She also spreads love and kindness. Make sure to check out her blog!
- Thank the one who nominated you.
- Tag your post with #BrainStormsAward and follow BrainStorms if you are willing.
- Display the brainstorms award logo.
- Talk a bit about your blog. Why you started it what you write on, and your goal for your blog in brainstorms award.
- Answer the five questions you have been asked.
- Nominate five other amazing bloggers in brainstorms award.
- Ask them five new questions in the brainstorm award.
Tangie’s questions for me:
When did you start blogging?
Why did you start blogging?
Adding on to my previous answer, I started blogging because I needed a healthy way to express myself. WordPress became an outlet for me and it also helped with my confidence. My friend had a blog here on WordPress and she inspired me to make my own. I haven’t looked back since.
How often do you blog?
Currently, I try to blog at least 3 times a week but if I could get more content out… I most certainly will!
What are your thoughts about interacting with fellow bloggers?
It’s one of my favorite parts of being a blogger! I love interacting and getting to know more people in the community. I’ve already made great friends here from around the world. I also think it’s important to interact with your fellow bloggers to show support to their blogs if you expect the same in return.
Have your blogging expectation(s) been met?
Beyond! I am super grateful for all that I have accomplished so far on my blog. When I first started I didn’t really have many expectations. I do have many more goals now!
You! All who wish to take part in this award. A lot of blogs are award free so feel free to answer some of the questions in the comment section below! I look forward to reading them.
My questions for you:
- When did you start blogging?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your ultimate blogging goal?
- How do you get your creative juices flowing?
- Besides blogging, what are some things you like to do on your free time?
As always, thanks so much for reading! Questions, comments, and feedback are always welcome. If you enjoyed this post, please comment, like and share! Make sure to check out my Instagram; @T_scorner and my latest video on Youtube💋