Yay! Thank you so much Miss B for nominating me for my first Penable Award! I am truly honored. I highly recommend checking out her blog where she creates her own amazing graphic designs, writes posts in both English and in Dutch, and most importantly she writes from the heart. So make sure to go give Miss B a visit!
1. Tag your post with the #penableaward
2. Display the Penable award logo (above) on your post and follow Penable if you haven’t already
3. Thank the person that nominated you
4. Tell us what your writing talent is
5. Answer three questions that you have been asked
6. Nominate three inspiring people for this award
7. Let them know of their nomination
8. Give them three new questions to answer!
Tell us what your writing talent is…
I wouldn’t call it a talent but I think I’m really good at getting the reader to feel included. At least that’s what I hope. Interacting with others and feeling understood with your words is a great feeling. Other then that everything else is just natural. I really enjoy writing and if you enjoy something enough and always put all into it, in your heart you’re just naturally good at it. That’s what I think. I hope that made sense. Ha!
Questions from Miss B:
1. What is your motivation for blogging? Explain.
Blogging has been the biggest and the most helpful outlet for me. It really motivates me when I know that I can share something and it be helpful to someone else. I also feel really lucky to be able to connect with so many wonderful people.
2. How do you ensure that you continue to have joy and satisfaction in blogging?
I never force myself to do anything I don’t want to do. Blogging is what I like to do to mentally get away. It would suck if it became added stress. I also like to plan ahead or have a schedule so that I’m not all over the place. Less stress is always the best!
3. Do you embrace your uniqueness as a blogger, if so what exactly? And if that is not the case if not how is that?
Hmmm. I’d like to say that I do. I say that because I am my own unique person. I write from the heart and try to make sure that comes through in my writing.
Congratulations to the nominees! I always enjoy reading your posts. I urge anyone to participate if they want to! Please don’t feel pressured if you have an award free page. I’d love to see your answers in the comments below.
My 3 Questions:
- Would you have thought about being a blogger 15 years ago?
- What are some other ways you express yourself besides blogging?
- What advice would you give to new bloggers?
As always, thanks so much for reading! Questions, comments, and feedback are always welcome. If you enjoyed this post, please comment, like and share! Make sure to check out my Instagram; @tianiangela_ and my latest video on Youtube💋